2. Imprinting is "A rapid learning process by which a newborn or very young animal establishes a behavior pattern of recognition and attraction to another animal of its own kind or to a substitute or an object identified as the parent."
Yes it does because I was attached to my mom because she is very maternal and expresses the same nurturing and caring behavior as me.
3. No.
4. Yes because like Harlow's "contact comfort" I didn't just attach to my mom to get food or water. I was attached to her because of her caring soul.
5.
6. In the temperament labels, I was most likely phlegmatic which means I was more relaxed and peaceful. Today, I am both phlegmatic and sanguine. This is because I am both social and seek happiness, but I am also peaceful and relaxed.
7. Erikson's 5th and 6th stages: Identity v. Role Confusion and Intimacy v. Isolation. These are the most difficult stages. Identity is because during a person's adolescent time is because people are trying to fit in with whatever crowd is 'cool' at the time. They don't care about being themselves or creating an identity for themselves. This develops over time until they become their own person and don't try to be anyone else. This takes longer for more people. Isolation can be a big problem in middle and high schools. Loners stand out and people tend to make fun of them, while intimacy can lead the people to have too big of egos.
No comments:
Post a Comment