2. (in the last post)
3.
6. I sat up right near the average which means I am good for that section. My first tooth came out at one year while the average is 4-7 months and I also lost my first tooth at about 2 or 3 where the average is closer to 4. This could mean bad dental, but I haven't had any bad dental records in the past. I was potty trained a little after average which means I was basically in the average range but could mean I didn't have good discipline.
7. The word puberty means the time period where child start to mature. They start to turn into young adults and their hormones begin to change.
8.
9. Two girls, one name Claire and one named Courtney were both in middle school. Claire bloomed early. She has big breasts and was more confident than Courtney. The boys flocked to Claire and she did things that many middle schoolers would not. Courtney did not bloom early. She was flat chested and wore baggy clothes, while hiding away from people; mainly boys. In the long run, Claire was too focused on boys during middle school that her grades went down where as Courtney excelled in grades and this continued on until high school.
10. As humans get older they mature, but their bodies also slow down. I am excited about getting older, but I don't want to be very old. I am excited to start a life; have a family; buy a house; get married.

No comments:
Post a Comment